40th Birthday Party - Planning a Fortieth Birthday Party
40th Birthday Party Guide
Planning a 40th birthday party can be a lot of fun! That is if you know how to throw a good party.
If you are one of many people that don’t really know a lot about planning, organizing and throwing a birthday party there is nothing to worry about because if you fallow the nine party tips numbered and explained bellow you will throw a memorable birthday party for yourself or your loved one.
So, let’s get started!
1. First and foremost, you need to choose the 40th birthday party theme. When choosing the party theme you should think about the person who is turning forty (what they like, what would be fun for them, what would be a good surprise for them, etc).
Another thing you need to think about is your budget because there is nothing worse than throwing a demanding theme party and not having enough of money to bring the theme into life.
Note: Any party has the theme. Some themes are more obvious than others but no matter if you are throwing a masquerade ball or a cocktail party for dozen of friends the party always has a theme.
2. Importance of Party Decorations - Once you choose the party theme you need to bring it into life by choosing the best party decorations you can find. Yes, you should buy as many decorations as you can in order to save time however you should also try making the decorations unique and personal.
For example, you can buy 100 balloons for few dollars and make them quite special and unique by writing something personal, fanny or otherwise interesting on them.
Party decoration is very important because it sets the mood. Therefore, make sure you do your best when it comes to the 40th birthday decorations because the 40th birthday is one of few milestone birthdays in a lifetime.
3. Diversity is Good. Invite as many people as you can and don’t be afraid of mixing different age-groups, job disciplines, and personalities because the diversity is one of the secret ingredients for the successful and memorable party.
You want your crowd to be dynamic, excited, and stimulated which is best accomplished by introducing people with different personalities (hobbies, professional orientation, education degrees, age, gender, etc) to one another.
4. Make your party team. The party team is a number of people that will help you organize and throw a party. The bigger the party, the bigger party team you would need.
Get someone to brainstorm with you and help you find the best 40th birthday party theme, decorations, cake, gift, etc.
Also, you need someone to help you pour drinks, serve food, clear plates, entertain guests, and so on. Therefore, make your party team before planning and throwing the best fortieth birthday party ever.
5. Plan your food and bar. Running out of food or drinks is one of the worst things that can happen to any party which is why you need to make sure that is doesn’t happen to your party.
6. 40th Birthday Party Games – it is always a good idea to have few interesting party games up in your sleeves if the “injection of adrenalin” is needed for your party.
Party games are fun and they bring people closer, make them laugh and do silly things, which is why party games are perfect mood booster.
7. Lighting is important – you don’t want your guests to feel like in the interrogation room where all their physical flaws are exposed due to the bright and overhead lighting.
Lighting should be discrete but sufficient. If you find the right lighting formula for your party your guests would look good and thus they would feel good; which is essential for a successful party.
8. Guest seating is the key – on contrary to the popular belief you shouldn’t put couples or best friends together. Instead mix your quests as much as you can and even better do it more than once!
The best thing to keep your diner dynamic is to switch seating at each course and by doing so make your guests interact as much as possible and thus have fun.
9. Music Rocks – when it comes to mood setting the music is one of the most important things. The secret is to mix as many music styles as you can and give a chance to all of your guest to express themselves when their favorite music style or song starts playing.
Now that you know the basics of how to throw a good 40th birthday party you are ready to start planning and organizing the memorable birthday bash.
Fortieth Birthday Party Themes For Adults - How about some 40th birthday party themes for adults that are mature this time?
Fortieth Birthday Party Places - Here is the list of the hottest and the best fortieth birthday party locations.
40th Birthday On a Budget - Find out how to throw a memorable fortieth birthday party for few dollars.
Fortieth Birthday Party Invitations - The very first thing you need to do when planning a perfect fortieth birthday party is to order unique 40th birthday invitations so that people actually do show up at your party.
40th Birthday Bash - Few more things you need to consider when planning the fortieth birthday party.
Fortieth Birthday Party Supplies - It is very important that you decorate your 40th Bday party place as good as you can so that you set the right mood. Find out where you can find everything you need wen it comes to party supplies.
Unique Fortieth Birthday Party Ideas - If you choose the unique place for your party the unique fortieth birthday party ideas would flow naturally...
Fortieth Birthday Party Favors - When thinking about birthday party favors always keep in mind that your birthday party is the main gift that you are giving to your guests.
40th Birthday Celebration Ideas - There are many ways to celebrate your 40th birthday. Find the one that is best for you.
Fortieth Birthday Party Toast Ideas - Depending on the person giving the toast, they can come in many forms. They can be funny, serious, and even heart felt.
40th Birthday Ideas For a Low Budget - Find out how to throw unique fortieth birthday party with a low budget.
Fortieth Birthday Party Gifts - When talking about fortieth birthday party gifts we are actually talking about the 40th birthday surprise gifts that...
Ideas For A 40th Birthday Party - There are numerous ways to spend your 40th birthday but finding the one that would be lots of fun for you and your guests may be challenging. Fortunately, this article helps you do exactly that...
Fortieth Birthday Party Quiz - All over the internet there are 40th birthday party quiz applications and they are increasing in popularity.
Outdoor Fortieth Birthday Party Tips - Things you should know when planning an outdoor fortieth birthday party.
Go from 40th Birthday Party to Home of Best 40th Birthday Ideas